Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hiking In My Rock Canyon :)

So i never blogged about the time i went for a fabulous hike in the canyon.

I was shootin hopes and got bored so i decided i was going to hike the canyon. How cool is it that i have this amazing canyon right in my back yard its. right. there! Beautiful Mountains and just an amazing place. I hiked up the side of this mountain and when i got to the top i sat on this ledge and i was sooo high up the people below me looked like ants. (maybe slightly bigger) but my point is it was amazing. When i got to the top i just laughed and smiled! It was the feeling of accomplishment, And when i was sitting up there i felt truly detached from the world. It was a really cool feeling i love hiking and i also love my alone adventures, the ones where i think about everything in my life thats going on and try to sort things out. Or just day dreaming and having no interruptions. On my way back down the mountain i slid down on my feet the WHOLE way! i felt like i was surfing..on rocks! then when i got back on the trail i found this rock..and i did a hand stand on it. Then i hiked higher up off the trail and found another rock and did a handstand on it. Oh how i love mountains. And the beautiful canyon right in my back yard :)

P.S.  I wasn't even supposed to be there. My dad didn't want me going to the canyon alone, but i went anyways..and had the most amazing time..usually i'm not one to advocate disobeying the parentals..but i'm not gonna lie, I'm glad i did..it was an amazing hike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Smile Today


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive